Saturday, August 4, 2007

My first post.....

Sitting alone in my room, i kept jumping over from one thought to the other. there had been so many things happening around, and yet there seemed nothing meaningful. May be it was 'meaning' that i was trying to search.....meaning of living. like all great thinkers , the more i thought, the more i confused myself and my thinking process met the same destiny as those of thousands of others - here i am with my own blog. there had been times when i had wanted to voice my thoughts but couldn't because i had nobody listening. well, may be now i can pen them down for my own satisfaction. and for those who have undergone or are undergoing something like this - i am all ears. yes, i feel a void within me today. there seem to be no emotions existing, nor any logics.it seems i have come to a halt while everything around me is gaining momentum. i do not know if this is what the world world calls "peace" or is this emotionless state termed "loneliness". Good or Bad, i cannot judge...i can just feel it!!!

No comments: